I specialize in Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders and am passionate about working with women across the lifespan.
And then the time came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to bloom
- Anais Nin -
Primary treatment areas include:
- Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders (i.e. Postpartum Anxiety and Depression)
- Birth and reproductive trauma
- Infertility and fertility treatments
- Pregnancy and infant loss
- Adoption and surrogacy
- Pregnancy and postpartum planning after loss or trauma
- Survivors of sexual assault
- Survivors of violent crime
- Adults who experienced childhood abuse & neglect
- Accidents, medical trauma & other adverse life events
- Early attachment disruption
Other Mental Health Issues in Adults
Anxiety | Depression | Life changes and transitions | Bipolar Disorder | Self-Harm
I am a LGBTQIA affirming therapist and respect and welcome diversity in my practice.
If you are interested in scheduling an appointment for therapy, EMDR consultation or to book me for a speaking engagement, Please contact me today!
Babies in session are always welcome!
Places to Get Started
About Bethany Warren
I have a passion for reproductive and perinatal mental health issues and have worked in this field for 20+ years. I specialize in Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders, and am honored to work with you if you are experiencing pregnancy loss, infertility, or birth trauma.