I’m glad you’re here. Whether you found your way to me for your own psychotherapy, EMDR consultation, or for information about Perinatal Mental Health and birth trauma, I'm glad we are connecting.
I specialize in Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders and am passionate about working with women across the lifespan.
And then the time came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to bloom
- Anais Nin -
Primary treatment areas include:
- Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders (i.e. Postpartum Anxiety, OCD, Depression, etc.)
- Birth and reproductive trauma
- Infertility and fertility treatments
- Pregnancy and infant loss (including TFMR)
- Adoption and surrogacy
- Pregnancy + postpartum planning after loss or trauma
- Survivors of sexual assault
- Mental health issues (depression, anxiety, etc.)
- Adults who experienced childhood abuse & neglect
- Accidents, medical trauma & other adverse life events
- Early attachment disruption
I am a LGBTQIA affirming therapist and respect and welcome diversity in my practice.
If you are interested in scheduling an appointment for therapy, EMDR consultation or to book me for a speaking engagement, Please contact me today!
Babies in session are always welcome!
About Bethany Warren
Welcome! I have a passion for reproductive and perinatal mental health issues and have worked in this field for 20+ years. I specialize in Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders, and am honored to walk with you as you navigate mood changes, pregnancy loss, infertility, or birth/reproductive trauma.
(858) 345-6552 | email@example.com