I specialize in Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders and am passionate about working with women across the lifespan.
I am sorry but my practice is currently full
and I am unable to accept any new clients at this time.
And then the time came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to bloom
- Anais Nin -
Primary treatment areas include:
- Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders (i.e. Postpartum Anxiety and Depression)
- Birth and reproductive trauma
- Infertility and fertility treatments
- Pregnancy and infant loss
- Adoption and surrogacy
- Pregnancy + postpartum planning after loss or trauma
- Survivors of sexual assault
- Mental health issues (depression, anxiety, etc.)
- Adults who experienced childhood abuse & neglect
- Accidents, medical trauma & other adverse life events
- Early attachment disruption
Places to Get Started
About Bethany Warren
Welcome! I have a passion for reproductive and perinatal mental health issues and have worked in this field for 20+ years. I specialize in Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders, and am honored to walk with you as you navigate mood changes, pregnancy loss, infertility, or birth/reproductive trauma.