I specialize in Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders and am passionate about working with women across the lifespan.
There is nothing stronger than a broken woman who has rebuilt herself.
- Hannah Gadsby -
Primary treatment areas include:
- Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders (i.e. Postpartum Anxiety and Depression)
- Birth and reproductive trauma
- Infertility and fertility treatments
- Pregnancy and infant loss
- Adoption and surrogacy
- Pregnancy and postpartum planning after loss or trauma
- Survivors of rape, sexual assault, sex trafficking
- Victims / survivors of violent crime
- Adults who experienced childhood sexual, physical, and emotional abuse & neglect
- Accidents, medical trauma & other adverse life events
- Early attachment disruption
Other Mental Health Issues in Adults
Anxiety | Depression | Life changes and transitions | Bipolar Disorder | Self-Harm
I am a LGBTQIA affirming therapist and respect and welcome diversity in my practice.
If you are interested in scheduling an appointment for therapy, EMDR consultation or to book me for a speaking engagement, Please contact me today!
Babies are always welcome!
Places to Get Started
About Bethany Warren
Bethany (Beth) has a passion for women’s reproductive and mental health issues and has worked in this field for 20+ years. She specializes in Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders, working with women experiencing pregnancy loss, infertility, birth trauma or facing adoption or surrogacy.