I regularly speak at conferences and provide trainings and workshops in the community. As a certified EMDR and Perinatal Mental Health Clinician with 25 years of experience in this field, I find it important to present empirically validated information combined with my own clinical experience and passion for the material. I've been told I am an engaging speaker who keeps the information relevant and relatable, maintaining the audience's interest. I find it a great joy to collaborate with others, and am frequently requested to be a guest expert for workshops and on podcasts and other media programs.
Workshops and trainings for professionals or the community are available on the following topics (or we can discuss customizing a talk for your needs):
- Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMADs)
- EMDR therapy with perinatal populations
- Birth trauma recovery
- Reproductive trauma treatment and prevention
- Pregnancy loss recovery and support
- Infertility support
- Building strong attachments between new parents and babies
- Repairing and healing attachment wounds from childhood
- Building self-confidence with women and promoting healthy self-esteem in girls
- Self-care and emotional regulation skills
- Promoting trauma informed practices in healthcare settings
- Supporting healthcare professionals in addressing secondary traumatization and trauma exposure
Rates vary based on the length of presentation, preparation time, and location/travel required.
To request Bethany Warren, LCSW, PMH-C to present at your event, please contact here.
Please see prior speaking events here.