Due to Covid_19, I am currently only seeing current clients via Teletherapy (HIPPA compliant video platform). I am not currently able to accept new clients at this time.
Are you experiencing or have you experienced:
- birth or reproductive trauma
- pregnancy loss
- infertility or fertility treatments
- adoption or surrogacy options
- challenges with adjustment to parenting and wanting to promote strong attachment with your child
- healing from your own attachment from childhood (perhaps simultaneously while dreaming of becoming a parent?)
Primary treatment areas include:
- Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders (i.e. Postpartum Anxiety and Depression)
- Birth and reproductive trauma
- Infertility and fertility treatments
- Pregnancy and infant loss
- Adoption and surrogacy
- Pregnancy and postpartum planning after loss or trauma
- Survivors of rape, sexual assault, sex trafficking
- Victims / survivors of violent crime
- Adults who experienced childhood sexual, physical, emotional abuse & neglect
- Accidents, medical trauma & other adverse life events
- Early attachment disruption
Other Mental Health Issues in Adults:
Anxiety | Depression | Life changes and transitions | Bipolar Disorder | Self-Harm
I am a LGBTQ+ affirming therapist and respect and welcome diversity in my practice.
Payment options accepted:
Private pay | Cigna | Tricare | Optum | Blue Cross
If you are interested in scheduling an appointment for therapy, please inquire about current availability and rates.
Babies are always welcome in our sessions!